eBay Item # Nevermind it's SOLDThis is a Chevy Small Block V8, 283 Cubic Inch Engine
This was used in multiple 1960's Chevy muscle cars before entering the
rebuild process it is in today.
Block has been bored .030" over and cooked - it's been sitting in the garage
on an engine stand for a year or two now so you may want to touch it lightly
with some sand paper and cylinder hone but overall the block is in very good
- Heads are included but need to be gone over. This is a good opportunity for porting and polishing, stiffer springs, etc for more HP or you could do just a standard valve job and cleaning and just drive it.
- Intake Manifold is also included. Again, I'd recommend porting and polishing for more HP but you could get away with just a good cleaning.
- Stock Crank in Good Condition is included. Measured by professional machinist to be within spec.
- New Clevite 77 Main Bearings MS-429P
- New Clevite 77 Rod Bearings CB-745P
- New Sealed Power Cam CS-274
- New Sealed Power .030 over Pistons 235 P
- New Hastings Piston Rings 660 030
- New Melling Timing Set 3-489S
- New Sealed Power Oil Pickup 224-1246 and Melling Oil Pump M-55
- New Sealed Power Lifters 16pcs HLB-1817
- New Victor Reinz Gasket set 95-3033VR
- This item is sold AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied. No Returns.
Above - The intake manifold in the middle on the top of the pile of parts DOES NOT go with this engine. It was placed there by mistake and the person taking pictures did not notice it at the time. Also, the parts pictured are the OLD parts. You will need to use the oil pan, intake manifold, and heads pictured but new cam, crank, and pistons are included (pics below).
I also have numerous other parts for Chevy Corvair ('65 - '69), Chevy Impala (Around '67), Chevy Lumina Z34 (1st Gen - '91 - '94).
You can email me at infoATpatrickconradDOTnet with inquiries.